Einkorn flour raspberry muffins, made just a few simple ingredients such as oats, coconut sugar, raspberries, and eggs. A healthy snack to take on the go!
This is my favourite muffin recipe that I've been making for the past year. Nothing beats homemade raspberry muffins and the addition of einkorn flour makes them all the more nutrition and yummy!
This is one of my go-to muffin recipes, along with Green Kitchen Stories Turmeric Breakfast Muffins, which take a little more time and effort, but are also amazing!
This recipe has been tested till' perfect many times. My sister makes these muffins every week & they are so popular with her 9 month old son, who enjoys them with the addition of blueberries instead of raspberries. If you really like coconut - I suggest using shredded coconut rather than whole flake oats, but either works.
Einkorn is the original “staff-of-life” grain, known as the oldest variety of wheat, which dates back to the beginning of time. Einkorn’s natural genetic code and low gluten levels make it a superior choice because of the compatibility with the human body when compared to the modern hybrid wheat of today. Einkorn grain is easier to digest, so nutrients are better absorbed. Young Living is helping to bring einkorn back to its rightful prominence in the world.
Einkorn Flour Raspberry Muffins
- 12 Cup muffin tin
- 1 ½ cups einkorn flour
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 cup raspberries
- ½ cup whole flake oats or shredded coconut
- 1 egg or sub 1 flax egg
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preset oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 12 cup muffin tin (or prep with muffin liners).
- Whisk together the coconut milk, vanilla, egg and coconut sugar in a medium sized bowl.
- Mix the einkorn flour, oats (or shredded coconut) baking soda, and baking powder together in a separate bowl. Slowly fold the dry ingredients into the wet.
- Use a 1.5 tablespoon cookie scoop to measure out the batter into the muffin cups. Then add 3-4 raspberries to each muffin, covering them with batter.
- Bake at 350°F for 18 -20 minutes, until golden. Enjoy!
If you've been looking at the Young Living Premium Starter Kit for awhile, and waiting to get your hands on it, well today is the day! This Friday June 10th for 24 hours only, the PSK is 10% off in Canada and the U.S. Click HERE to sign up for a wholesale account, and order your kit today to get in on the savings! For the first 4 people that sign up for the PSK with me today, I will also be offering an additional $20 off, which I will credit to your new Young Living account. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply