Young Living grapefruit essential oil (Citrus paradisi) is cold pressed from the peel of the fruit. This fresh citrus oil blends well with patchouli, ylang ylang, rosemary, basil, and lavender.
Try using grapefruit essential oil to enhance your daily wellness routine:
- Support healthy metabolism - add 2-3 drop to a glass of fresh water for an invigorating drink.
- Eliminate stress - grapefruit can be used topically or inhaled to act as a nervine and calmative which enhances relaxation!
- Massage into skin with a carrier oil to stimulate lymphatic drainage.
- Kick sugar cravings by inhaling this essential oil, or taking 2-3 drops in a glass of water.
- Support the body's natural detoxification process by taking 2-3 drops in a veggie capsule, diluted with coconut oil or Young Living V6 vegetable oil complex.
- Freshen air - diffuse with other oils such as bergamot and lavender, or even eucalyptus to freshen the air and get rid of bad odors.
- Natural cleaning - Add a couple drops to your thieves all purpose cleaner to enhance natural cleaning.
- Grapefruit Vitality essential oil can also support weight-management programs when taken internally and paired with a healthy diet and exercise.
How to Purchase Pure Essential Oils
When it comes to using essential oils, quality is very important! Using lesser-quality oils for therapeutic purposes is never recommended and can be extremely toxic. Since essential oils are the concentrated essence of the plant, any contaminants in the soil or on the plant will become present in the oil. Quality matters when you are looking to get therapeutic results!
Getting your hands on 100% pure, therapeutic grade essential oils is simple as creating a wholesale account with Young Living! There are two options: you can purchase a Premium Starter Kit (which includes 11 essential oils + a diffuser, and is the most economical way to go), or you can create a wholesale account for free in Canada, and purchase any essential oils you’d like at 24% off retail.
To learn more about essential oils, check out my oils class here >>>
Great site and ideas. Thank you