1. Carrot seed
This essential oil is high in vitamin C! This soothing, earthy aroma is widely used in aromatherapy for the appearance of healthy-looking skin and gives a refreshing feeling when diffused. Carrot Seed oil helps to illuminate and even out skin tones, providing moisture and relief from common skin irritations like eczema, dermatitis and acne. It is an ideal ingredient for skin creams to nourish, rejuvenate and maintain the appearance of healthy- looking skin.
Ways to use: Mix with Rose, Frankincense and a carrier oil for a daily facial application. Add Carrot Seed to this Radiant Facial Elixir to revitalize your skin.
Bergamot works well as a spot-treatment for acne. In addition, bergamot can also be used for relief from eczema and dermatitis. Dilute 1 drop of bergamot to 15 ml of carrier oil, and apply topically.
*Bergamot is photosensitive. Be cautious when applying this essential oil if you are going to be out in direct sunlight. Apply at least 12 hours before sun exposure, or cover area of application to ensure that you don't get a burn. There are more tips for photosensitive oils on the Young Living blog.
How to purchase essential oils
So… now you know how these essential oils can act as natural alternatives to everyday digestive discomfort, and you’re wondering “how do I get started with using Young Living essential oils?”
It’s as simple as creating a wholesale account with Young Living! There are two options: you can purchase a Premium Starter Kit (which includes 11 essential oils + a diffuser, and is the most economical way to go), or you can create a wholesale account for free in Canada, and purchase any essential oils you’d like at 24% off retail.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP, AND FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Select the “Member” membership type. This choice allows you to get discounted pricing and it qualifies you for the potential of referral commissions, and allows you to enjoy the benefits and convenience of Essential Rewards.
- Enter my enroller number: 3419014 into both the enroller and sponsor fields
- Select your country and language.
- Click “Continue”.
- Fill out your shipping information. Click “I agree” to the terms and conditions, and click “Agree and Continue.”
- Choose the Premium Starter Kit (or if you’re in Canada, you can skip this step and order any products you’d like once your account is set up).
- Once you’ve completed this process, you will be given your own member number, which will allow you to start shopping with wholesale prices immediately. At this point, I recommend that you sign up for Essential Rewards, so that you can earn FREE oils and enjoy discounted shipping every month!
Hi, what’s the best diy essential oil for Dry feet