Here are three magical essential oil blends that you can make this summer with your essential oils!
+ Aloe Vera After Sun Gel
+ Fruit & Veggie Wash
+ Tranquil roller bottle blend
We made these blends at my essential oils class last week, and everyone really enjoyed them. I have been using the aloe vera after sun gel all week, and I love the tingly-cool feeling the peppermint leaves on my skin! I carry the tranquility blend with me wherever I go, and apply it often throughout the day. The fruit and veggie wash has become a staple in our kitchen, and I use it to soak all our produce as soon as we get home from the grocery store.
These blends are super fun and easy to make, so try them out, share this with your friends, and comment to let me know how much you love them!
Aloe Vera After Sun Gel
A cooling and soothing balm to apply after a summer day in the sun! Aloe Vera is very hydrating for the skin, and well known for treating burns, eczema, psoriasis and skin irritations.
- 100 ml pure, organic aloe vera gel
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- 10 drops peppermint essential oil
- 5 drops tea tree (melaleuca) essential oil
- 1/2 tsp vitamin E
- Mix the ingredients together in a small glass jar. Vitamin E is an antioxidant, wonderful for helping to heal your skin, and preserve this blend for longer. Store in a cool, dark place.
A calming and grounding essential oil blend that supports relaxation and tranquil emotions. This blend can be used throughout the day to help relieve stress and bring you back to the present moment. It has a sweet, citrus aroma.
- 10 drops bergamot
- 10 drops lavender
- 5 drops ylang ylang
- 3 drops marjoram
- 5 drops orange
- 2 drops jasmine
- Young Living V6, or your carrier oil of choice
- Mix the essential oils together in 10 ml glass roller bottle, then fill to top with your choice of carrier oil.
Fruit and Veggie Wash
Fruits and veggies can be covered in all kinds of pesticides, chemicals, germs, and even waxes, and water is not sufficient to wash away all these harmful additives. This blend can be used as a spray or veggie soak to help strip away all these harmful compounds before you enjoy your fresh produce. The citrus oils in this blend can also help preserve your veggies naturally. I suggest washing all your produce with this as soon as you get home from the store, that way all your fruits and veggies are clean and ready to enjoy!
- 100 ml water
- 100 ml white vinegar
- 10 drops lemon
- 10 drops citrus fresh
- 10 drops thieves
- 5 drops purification
- Mix the ingredients together in a little spray bottle, shake, and get cleaning!